What is Car Interior Cleaning
Owning a car is an investment. And just regular maintenance for the interior of your car is just as important as engine and mechanical maintenance. Unfortunately, for many of us, caring for the inside of our cars isn’t high up on the list of things to do. Failing to do so leads to dirt build up in the carpets, vents, and more. Taking care of every part of your car is essential to ensuring it runs effectively and efficiently for years. For quality car interior cleaning in St. Peters, MO, reach out to Amazing Restorations. We can easily clean out the inside of your car. Call (636) 238-4702 to schedule your appointment today.
How to Do Car Interior Cleaning
When you start to notice the interior of your car looking a little run down, it can be tempting to run out and by all the car interior cleaning products you can. It can be difficult to know what to choose, so you’ll either buy all of them or none of them. Rather than waste your money on expensive products that may not work, rely on an expert team of cleaners. Amazing Restorations can easily and efficiently restore the interior of your car in no time. We use trusted and effective products that will remove stains, odors, and more. You can absolutely still go through and clean your car out periodically yourself, but when you want a truly deep clean, turn to us. Think of it like bathroom remodeling. You can do a lot yourself, but when you want to make sure you’re getting the very best, reach out to the very best.
Car Interior Cleaning Tips and Tricks
To get a total and complete deep clean of the interior of your car, you really do want to rely on professional services from reliable places like Amazing Restorations. We use professional and industrial strength cleaners to remove even the most stubborn stains without damaging your car’s interior. That being said, there is actually still quite a bit you can do in between scheduled cleanings.
- Dust Regularly: One way to make your car look almost brand new is to regularly dust. Hair, dirt, and debris can quickly collect on the dashboard, making your interior look dirtier than it actually may be. Start keeping a microfiber cloth in your center console or glove compartment to quickly wipe down the dash.
- Move the Seats: To really make sure you are getting the deepest clean in your car, make sure to move the seats. All kinds of things can roll under and be forgotten. Pens, toys, late night french-fry runs can easily pile up under the seats. Move them back when you are vacuuming out the interior.
- Remove Excess Hair: Make the interior of your car look great by removing as much hair as you can. Vacuuming is a good way, but that can take a long time and you run the risk of clogging the machine. A great trick to remove quite a bit of hair from upholstery is to use a pumice stone, like the one you’d find in a nail salon. It will effectively remove the hair, but don’t damage your upholstery.
- Rent Don’t Buy: One of the most effective ways to remove stains from your interior upholstery is to use a steam machine. But don’t spend a ton of money purchasing one. Rent a machine so you can easily rid your car of unwanted stains. This way you’ll be out of stains, but not out of money.
- Use Vinegar: In a pinch, a paste mixture of vinegar and baking soda can quickly remove surface stains. This won’t get rid of deep set stains, but it can help lessen them until you can get a steam machine or schedule a carpet cleaning with Amazing Restorations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost to clean inside of a car?
- It will depend on the size of your car, but for an average sized car, you can expect to pay between $50 and $125. For a larger car, like an SUV, you may pay closer to $75 to $150 for a cleaning.
- What can I used to clean the interior of my car?
- Take note of the upholstery material in your car. Vinyl surfaces and fabric can handle a microfiber cloth and gentle cleansers. Leather will need a soft cloth and leather cleaning solution.
- How do I get stains out of my car upholstery?
- While you can use a vinegar mixture to scrub stains out, it may not be as effective as it can be. For tough stains, reach out to a restoration company like Amazing Restorations for assistance with removing stains.
- What is the best car interior cleaner?
- For personal use, brands like Armor All, Turtle Wax and others are good for cleaning the interior of your car between scheduled appointments with Amazing Restorations.
- How do you get grease out of car upholstery?
- You can use a degreaser to remove as much as you can from the affected area. Then it is best to call a company like Amazing Restorations to effectively and efficiently remove grease and other stains from your upholstery.
Schedule an Appointment for Cleaning Cleaning Services Today!
For reliable car interior cleaning in St. Peters, MO, turn to Amazing Restorations. We can get out big stains, little stains, and everything in between. Trust us to efficiently clean your car interior. Call (636) 238-4702 to schedule an appointment today.